USB-C 3.1 VGA Multiport Adapter (UCVGA)
The Macally UCVGA is a convenient 3 in 1 multiport adapter that allows you to connect your TV, monitor or projector with VGA as well as your existing USB devices to your MacBook, while keeping it fully charged, through the USB-C port!
- Connect your Type C Device with USB-C port to a VGA display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable
- This adapter allows you to mirror your MacBook display to your VGA-enabled TV or displays up to 1080p HD.
- Use the Standard USB Port for your legacy devices such as for connecting your flash drive, camera, etc. and/or charging your devices
- Just Plug and Play this adapter to a TV or Projector when needed. No Extra Driver Needed.
- VGA port to connect your MacBook to any TV, monitor or projector